Become a Dealer
Bill Hicks and Co., Ltd. welcomes newcomers to our family of dealers. As one of the largest wholesale sporting goods distributors in the nation, we offer the products, the service and the technology tools you need to become a more profitable retailer.
Our dealer approval process is simple, and once you’ve been approved, you can start enjoying the benefits of the BHC Competitive Edge:
- Family Owned and Operated
We're committed to nurturing positive long-term relationships with you, our dealers. We want to partner with you to help your business grow and thrive.
- Unparalleled Service & Support
Our knowledgeable sales representatives will help you find the products you need and walk you through the order process. Our helpful customer service team is also available to help ensure a smooth transaction from start to finish.
- Extensive and Exclusive Product Offering
We carry more than 60,000 products representing over 300 well known and respected manufacturers, along with our own line of BHC Exclusives.
- Powerful Technology
Our DEALER DASHBOARD puts you in control, allowing you to place orders, view inventory availability, track and review current and past orders, run reports, view invoices and more─24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To become a dealer with Bill Hicks & Co., Ltd you must meet the following requirements:
1. All dealers must have a storefront and submit photos showing your store interior, exterior and signage.
2. If you plan on selling firearms, we require a copy of your FFL (Federal Firearms License).
4. Approved dealers will receive a dealer login and customer number that allows access to our inventory.
5. Approved dealers can complete a Customer COD Check, Credit or ACH Application Form in Section B on page 3 of the Dealer Application. Please note if ACH terms are requested, dealers must also provide a completed Blanket Authorization Agreement for Pre-Authorized Debts (ACH) form in Section C on page 4 of the Dealer Application. If you are a Minnesota dealer we need a Minnesota Certificate of Exemption from Sales Tax form ST3 click here.