Terms and Conditions of Sale
An approved Dealer Profile must be on file before any orders are processed.
A current copy of purchaser’s FFL must be on file, signed in ink (faxed copies acceptable) and legible, before placing an order for firearms.
Bill Hicks & Co., Ltd. (BHC) reserves the right to sell only to legitimate stocking retail dealers.
Items are shipped within 24 hours C.O.D. (UPS & Federal Express do not accept cash), with pre-approved credit or after receipt of certified check or money order. Depending on geographical location, please allow 3-8 business days for delivery of order.
Shipment will be held up to seven days pending approval on personal or company checks.
All prices quoted reflect a 4% discount that cannot be earned for credit card orders.
Minimum order amount is $50.00. Orders under $50.00 are subject to a $5.00 handling charge.
There will be a $30.00 service charge for returned checks.
At the option of BHC, returned checks may be represented as an Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction to Applicant’s bank.
C.O.D. shipments refused by the customer are subject to a return freight charge.
All return freight charges must be paid prior to any additional shipments.
When ordering by mail, please add shipping, handling and insurance.
Orders received with insufficient shipping allowance will be shipped freight collect.
All sales are subject to inventory on hand.
Availability of product is dependent on the manufacturer’s ability to supply product.
Credit is extended to accounts that complete the appropriate credit forms and have an approved rating. Past due accounts will be assessed a service charge of up to 1.5% per month and will lose their open account status until all past due balances are paid.
Claims on Damaged or Missing Merchandise
BHC is not responsible for goods damaged or lost in transit.
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED TO BHC CUSTOMER SERVICE WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF DELIVERY OR CLAIMS WILL BE DENIED. Please call 1-(800)-223-0702 ext. 253 or ext. 346 to report any problems.
- IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO COUNT AND INSPECT ALL SHIPMENTS.
- CARTON SHORTAGES MUST BE NOTED ON THE DELIVERY DOCUMENT.
- INTERNAL (CONCEALED) DAMAGE CLAIMS MUST BE FILLED AND FOLLOWED UP WITH THE FREIGHT CARRIER.
- ALL SHIPPING CARTONS & PACKING MATERIAL MUST BE KEPT FOR INSPECTION PURPOSES FOR 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY BHC WITHOUT NOTICE
- BACKORDERS OR PREPAYMENTS DO NOT GUARANTEE PRICING
- BHC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT THE PRICE IF AN ERROR DOES OCCUR
- BHC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT QUANTITIES ON SPECIFIC ITEMS
- BHC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL OR PRINTING ERRORS
- BHC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND SALES TO DEALERS WHO ARE UNDER INDICTMENT FOR FEDERAL FIREARMS VIOLATIONS
WARNING: Products listed on this website are dangerous. Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury or death. Purchaser/user should read and follow manufacturer’s instructions. Purchaser is responsible for checking local/state laws before purchasing products. Merchandise listed herein is not for sale in any state, district, or territory where the receipt, possession, sale or use is prohibited.