Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. An approved Dealer Profile must be on file before any orders are processed.
2. A current copy of purchaser’s FFL (Federal Firearms License) must be on file with Bill Hicks & Co., Ltd. (BHC), signed in ink (faxed or e-mail copies acceptable) and legible, before placing an order for firearms and other serialized products.
3. BHC reserves the right to sell only to established stocking retail dealers.
4. Dealers are encouraged to establish credit and terms with BHC to help expedite orders. Credit is extended to accounts that complete the appropriate credit forms and have an approved rating. Past due accounts will be assessed a service charge of up to 1.5% per month and may lose their open account status until past due balances are paid.
5. Items are usually shipped within 24 hours with C.O.D. certified check or pre-approved credit.
6. You may pay via Automated Clearing House (ACH) by completing the required forms and by initiating payment on our website.
7. Shipment will be delayed up to seven days pending approval of personal or company check.
8. All prices quoted reflect a 4% discount that cannot be earned for credit card orders.
9. Orders under $200.00 are subject to a $10.00 small order charge.
10. There will be a $30.00 service charge for returned payments.
11. At the option of BHC, returned checks may be presented as an ACH transaction to applicant’s bank.
12. Shipments refused by the customer are subject to freight charges and restock fee.
13. All return freight charges must be paid prior to any additional orders being shipped.
14. BHC is not responsible for goods damaged or lost in transit. Shortages or damages must be reported to BHC customer service within five business days of delivery or claims will be denied. Please call (800) 223-0702 ext. 281 or ext. 267 to report any problems.
15. It is the customer's responsibility to count and inspect all shipments.
16. Carton shortages must be noted on the delivery document.
17. Internal (concealed) damage claims must be filed and followed up with the freight carrier.
18. All shipping cartons and packing material must be kept for inspection purposes for 10 business days after claim is made.
19. Prices are subject to change by BHC without notice.
20. Backorders or prepayments do not guarantee pricing.
21. BHC reserves the right to correct the price if an error does occur.
22. BHC is not responsible for typographical or printing errors.
23. We reserve the right to limit quantities on certain high demand items.
24. We reserve the right to suspend sales to customers who are under investigation for federal firearms violations.
WARNING: Products listed on this website are dangerous. Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury or death. Purchaser/user should read and follow manufacturer’s instructions. Purchaser is responsible for checking local/state laws before purchasing products. Merchandise listed herein is not for sale in any state, district, or territory where the receipt, possession, sale or use is prohibited.