Terms and Conditions of Website
- The content on the Website is for informational purposes only and you agree that your use of and browsing on the Website is at your own risk. In no event shall Bill Hicks & Co., its officers, directors, employees or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein and whether or not Bill Hicks & Co. is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason at our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for the performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
- Bill Hicks & Co. assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website.
- All right, title, and interest in the Website and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of Bill Hicks & Co., except as otherwise stated. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively the "Trademarks") are the trademarks of Bill Hicks & Co. or their respective third-party owners. Under no circumstances may you alter, modify, or change these Trademarks. You are prohibited from using the Trademarks for any purpose without the written permission of Bill Hicks & Co. or such a third party, which may own the Trademarks.
- The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other than Bill Hicks & Co. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Bill Hicks & Co. does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that the Website contains links to sites operated by third parties other than Bill Hicks & Co. does not mean that Bill Hicks & Co. approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Bill Hicks & Co. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability, or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Website.
- By accessing the Website, you agree that the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Website. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Minnesota and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Minnesota.
- This website contains information, documents, and images prepared by Bill Hicks & Co., Ltd. While the information contained in this website has been formulated with all due care, Bill Hicks & Co., Ltd. does not warrant or represent that the information or images are free from errors or omission, or that it is exhaustive.